Holiday season is coming
The shelves are full of spiced cookies, cinnamon stars and mulled wine, so why not having Christmassy coffee. Orange, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom should not only mixed with red wine, if you can start in the morning while drinking coffee. Therefore today I prepared a small country ABC with coffee preparations, where spices refine the coffee the whole year. Recipes and more information about coffee in each country you get by clicking.
- Denmark: Danish Coffee with cloves, cinnamon and rum
- Egypt: Kahwa bl baharat with cardamom, nutmeg, cloves and mastic
- Haiti: Kafe Myèl with honey, lime juice, cinnamon and cream.
- India: Masala-coffee with cardamom and cinnamon
- Indonesia: Kopi Jahe with ginger, cinnamon and cloves
- Yemen: Qahwa with ginger, cinnamon and cardamom
- Jordan: Khamìr with cardamom
- Kenya: Kahawa Chungu with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
- Morocco: Qahwa Kahla with cardamom, cinnamon and orange blossom water
- Senegal: Café Touba with guinea pepper and cloves
- Sudan: Guhwah with cloves or cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and pepper
- Thailand: kah-feh yen with cardamom, cinnamon and almond extract