Have a break
Do you have the feeling that time is running? Tomorrow is Christmas again. The pre-Christmas period was stressful – both at work, because everything has to be finished before the end of the year and after work, you either got drunk with mulled wine or went into the gift-buying battle. Time for a break. Recently, I found Chai Cocoa on my shelf and had it with a warm cup of almond coconut milk. That alone was awesome. For Christmas I also want to be awake when the 1001st gift is unpacked around midnight. So here is my recipe for a Chai Mochacchino. Sounds really fancy and tastes like heaven.
☕ Chai Mochaccino
- For the Chai Cocoa Mix: Add 100 g of cocoa (at least 70%) in a bowl and mix with 2 tbsp of cane sugar, 1/4 tsp ground cardamom, 1/4 tsp ground clove, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, a pinch of allspice, a pinch of ginger and 1/2 vanilla pod.
- Prepare a single or double espresso, pour into a glass and mix with 2-3 tsp of chai cocoa powder.
- Froth a glass of milk of your choice. I take almond coconut milk.
- Pour the warm frothy milk over the espresso – who likes with latte art.
- Otherwise, the mochaccino can also be decorated with the chai cocoa mix and stencil or a few almonds.