Sometimes it must be Espresso!
Inland Empire – Perfect Espresso
My Bialetti is waiting for preparation
- Preheat the water and fill in the water tank until just below the valve
- Grind coffee a little coarser than for an espresso machine, but finer than for the French Press.
- Fill the metallic filter completely with coffee and press lightly with your fingers (do not tamp it!)
- Screw the espresso maker together and place it on the stove over medium heat.
- Once the first coffee comes up, remove from heat – the rest of the heat brings the rest up.
- Stop extraction by holding the lower part of the pot under cold water.
- Preheat the cup, pour in coffee and enjoy.
I am looking forward to No. 3!