Finally the time has come!
Today comes the first coffee from my coffee advent calendar in the cup – from Minas Gerias!
If you missed the article about advent calendars, you can get an overview here.
I decided for the calendar of Tres Cabezas. And right on the first day a high on this stroke of genius – No. 1 is and remains Brazil!
Caramelo Doce – Fanzenda San Martin
- Grown at 1.000m altitude in the coffee region Minas Gerias,
- on the 35h big Fanzenda San Martin,
- with sustainable and ecological farming methods.
- The coffee has a round body, subtly fine acidity and a strong sweetness.
- Caramel notes and a dark chocolate-like finish.
Today is Brazilian Cafezinho time, of course!
- Add water of a small coffee cup and 3 tbsp of sugar in a small saucepan.
- Add 1 heaped tbsp espresso coffee powder from Minas Gerias, leave it for a moment.
- Pour into a small cup through a colador or sieve and drink in one sip.
I am looking forward to tomorrow!