Finally the time has come!
Today comes the first coffee from my coffee advent calendar in the cup!
If you missed the article about advent calendars, you can get an overview here.
I decided for the calendar of Tres Cabezas. And right on the first day a high on this stroke of genius – No. 1 is and remains Brazil!
Caramelo Doce – Fanzenda San Martin
- Grown at 1.000m altitude in the coffee region Minas Gerias,
- on the 35h big Fanzenda San Martin,
- with sustainable and ecological farming methods.
- The coffee has a round body, subtly fine acidity and a strong sweetness.
- Caramel notes and a dark chocolate-like finish.
Today is Brazilian Cafezinho time, of course!
- Add water of a small coffee cup and 3 tbsp of sugar in a small saucepan.
- Add 1 heaped tbsp espresso coffee powder, leave it for a moment.
- Pour into a small cup through a colador or sieve and drink in one sip.
I am looking forward to tomorrow!