All good things are …
- SL28 Arabica coffee plants are cultivated at 1,450m altitude
- from Doña Francisca and Don Oscar Chacón
- completely organic and sustainably.
- In 2000, the coffee farm was the first organic certified Costa Rican.
- The coffee is fruity, soft and full-bodied.
Now this filter coffee comes the traditional way in my cup.
- Hook the Bolsa (cotton filter) into the Chorrador.
- Bring water to a boil and grind the beans.
- Add 1-2 heaped tsp. coffee powder per cup to the filter and pour over the water.
It remains to be seen which coffee will be in the calendar tomorrow.