Small but fine! With only 0.01% of the world harvest – #50 of coffee producers.
- A coffee cup is filled with hot water
- Then a double espresso or ristretto is added.
- Foamed milk and an espresso.
- The milk foam is not firm, but particularly fine-pored, so perfect for latte art.
- 80x more caffeine than an espresso.
- 4 espressi, 8 cold-brew ice cubes, which lasted 48 hours and 120 ml cold-brew-coffee, which lasted 10 days.
- Health experts caution against the high dose of caffeine.
Who is currently in Melbourne or Perth, will find appropriate cafe recommendations.