A phenomenon that has brought the Latte Macchiato movement with it.
In addition to the foam, of course the spoon is also essential for this purpose.
I have discovered for you a few very lovely spoons, with which sugar, milk, layers and foam are as stylish as never stirred and spooned.
By the way, not only the Italian coffee drinks à la Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato and Co. can be stirred and spooned.
So here coffee tips from all over the world for clicking, brewing, sweetening, layer, stirring and sometimes even spooning.
- Greece: Espresso Freddo, Cappuccino Freddo, Cafe Frappe
- Laos: Cafe Lao
- Spain: Café con leche (leche), Café Bombón, Barraquito, Carajillo
- Cambodia: Kafe Khmer
- Thailand: kah-feh yen, kah-feh ron
- Venezuela: Café con leche, Café Marrón, Café Tetero
- Malaysia: Kopi inkl. diverse Versionen
- El Salvador: Café de maíz
- South-Sudan: Guhwah
- Cuba: Café Cubano, Coradito, Café con leche
- South Africa: Moer Koffie
- Indonesia: Kopi Tubruk, Kopi Susu
- Vietnam: Cafe Sua Da, Cafe Trung, Cafe Sua Chua, Cafe Dua Da
- Peru: Café con leche, Leche con Café
- Viennese coffee specialities
- Mexico: Café de Olla