Coffee from one of the best and most excellent coffee regions of Brazil
In bag 5 a second Brazilian coffee is waiting.
- The fazenda ‘Ondas da Mantiqueira’ has existed for over 160 years and is located in the mountain region ‘Mantiqueira de Minas’
- Farm manager José Nicácio Itagyba de Oliveira initiated the process of organic farming several years ago and transformed the farm into an organic certified farm.
- The Yellow Catuai grows to 1,300 m and is processed as “natural”.
- It is a fruity sweet filter coffee with notes of milk chocolate, sweet plum and apple crumble.
It comes on ice today.
- similar to the Mazagran
- Fill a glass to 2/3 with ice cubes.
- Add juice of a lemon in the glass,
- chilled Cafezinho,
- and sugar to taste.
See you tomorrow for bag 6 – do not forget to clean your boots 😉