The penultimate bag in the Advent calendar
contains another coffee from Kenya.
- The Kagumo Coffee Factory, located in the Murang’a District in Kenya, is supplied with green coffee by 300 coffee farmers from the surrounding area.
- By working closely with the Coffee Management Service, the Kenyan coffee farmers are supported in sustainable and quality-enhancing cultivation methods.
- In addition to seminars and training, farmers will have simplified access to biological fertilizers, work tools and training materials.
- Arabica coffee of the varieties SL 28, SL 34 and Ruiru 11 are grown at an altitude of 1,750 m.
- The Kagumo filter coffee has a balanced body and fruity sweetness with subtle acid nuances.
- Notes of ripe berries and sweet apples are complemented by a delicate caramel chocolate finish.
… For a typical Kenyan preparation you need coffee, limes and honey.
☕ Filter coffee with lime and honey
- brew strong coffee with a hand filter.
- Add 2 slices of lime and a spoonful of honey.
The last bag 24 is due tomorrow. But don’t worry, it stays exciting after Christmas 😉