Fresh on the market today – the book:
The New Rules of Coffee: A Modern Guide for Everyone
It was written by the two founders of the American coffee blog Sprudge – Jordan Michelman and Zachary Carlsen. It is their first book and I think you’re so proud.
What is insight
- A guide to the essential rules for enjoying coffee at home, in cafes and around the world.
- There are tips for growing, roasting, storing, preparing and serving coffee.
- Facts, stories and current trends in international coffee culture.
- The colorful illustrations come from award-winning comic artist Kelsey Wroten.
- This book is for coffee drinkers, who have the feeling the developments of recent years went a little fast.
- And coffee pros are likely to smile about one or the other story.
If you are in the US by chance, you may be lucky enough to attend a reading of the two authors over the next few months. It starts on September 26, 2018 in Washington. It is followed by Portland, New York, California, Texas, Illinois and Canada. All dates can be found here.