In Hamburg, the raw coffee is gets a quality check and is roasted daily to filter coffee or espresso. You can even watch, as it’s glazed!
Most Important Facts:
- Premium Highlands coffee from Mexico, Peru & Ethiopia
- Organic grown by Small Farmers
- Organic certified
- Fair trade
- Golden award of the German roaster guilds for espresso & filter coffee
- MAYA is recommended in the Café-Guide Deutschland.
- Regular visit of the farmers, incl. travel report
- Online ordering or in natural health stores, health care facilities or catering establishments.
- Rösterei & Café in the Hammerbrookstr. 75 in 20097 Hamburg
- Café at the Borgweg 15 in 22305 Hamburg
- on facebook
- Mexico MAYA
Natural and soft aroma, almost entirely without acidity with chocolate spicy nuances
- Mexico MAYA decaf
Hardly distinguishable from Mexico MAYA coffee.
- Peru TUKAN
Medium-strong aroma, light-flowery acidity with chocolate, nutty nuances.
- Ethiopian SIDAMO
Up to 800 aromas provide a powerful coffee aroma a pleasant chocolate filling.