Skip to content
Cascara you may have heard before, but coffee blossom tea?
- The coffee blossom tea is harvested by hand before the pollination of the coffee trees.
- Each flower has to be harvested individually.
- The flowers are dried and then gently roasted in a drum roaster.
- For the production of 1 kg of coffee blossom tea, the flowers of more than 500 coffee trees are necessary.
- That explains the damn high price of more than 30 € / 100 g.
- The aroma is intense and floral and can be compared with a mixture of green and black tea.
- However it has a very distinct character with slightly sweetish notes and delicate honey.
- A delicious caffeine-containing rarity.
- 5 g of tea yield about 0.5 l of tea.
- pour the tea over with 90 ° C filtered water and wait for 2-3 min.
- If you want to do something crazy sweeten it with coffee blossom honey 😉
- For a persistent flavour, store the tea cool and dry.
🌸 Coffee Blossom Tea