Skip to content
What else can we use from the coffee plants? There is even coffee blossom honey!
- This honey is a real rarity and very difficult to harvest as the flowers of the coffee are opened only for a very short period of time for pollination.
- With the establishment of beehives, the coffee farmers can secure an additional income.
- Their bees pollinate the flowers of the coffee trees and deliver as a by-product honey.
- The coffee blossom honey is a light brown and tasty honey – creamy and spreadable.
- Caffeine does the honey not contain.
- It is mildly dry and intensely aromatic with stimulating freshness.
- Perfect for the sweetening of cascara, coffee-leaf tea or coffee-blossom tea or very exotic – on the roll 😉
🍯 Coffee Blossom Honey