She likes coffee? She won’t forget this Valentine’s Day!
Another annoying commercialized day of the year, right? I promise you, there are no gift recommendations. And don’t worry dear singles, this article will help you today if you still feel like having coffee with you 😉
All you need is: coffee, milk, cream, beetroot powder, sugar, ice cubes – and a woman who is not color blind. Here we go.
View this post on Instagram
☕ Preparation Pink Coffee
- Sift 2 tsp of beetroot powder and mix with 50 ml of milk.
- Fill 2/3 beetroot milk in a glass and fill with crushed ice.
- Carefully layer 20 ml of cold milk over it.
- Prepare coffee, e.g. with a Bialetti or French Press, sweeten it, cool and layer in the glass.
- Stir everything nicely – of course before her eyes!
- Add 1/3 Beetroot Milk to 50 – 100 ml freshly whipped cream and decorate the Pink Coffee with.
Of course, the whole thing works well with milk, cream and sugar alternatives.
And who thinks – wait, I already know this recipe from the article detox coffee – is damn right. But today was not layered, but stirred. So have a lovely February 14 and do not forget Barry White in your playlist.