Food & Drinks from 66 countries ❤ I am in love!
This year the International Green Week in Berlin, with the partner country Hungary, is under the motto: Tradition meets innovation.
It is a fact that sustainability has taken up more exhibition space for several years now.
Yesterday I was there and checked out for you all around the coffee.
- Hall 6.2 – Lebanese mocha with cardamom traditionally served from a Syrian mocha pot for 1 €
- Hall 7.2C – Galería El Dorado coffe from Colombia with Panela
Here my coffee guide across all the halls
- Hall 1.2 – Berliner Kaffeerösterei | Ethiopian rainforest Biofood coffee
- Hall 1.2B – Naturland Bioprodukte
- Hall 5.2 – GEPA – fair trade company
- Hall 6.2 – Lebanese mocha with cardamom | El Salam arabic mocha
- Hall 6.2A – China | Thai Kopi Luwak
- Hall 7.2A – fair trade coffee from Rwanda | Shiriki-coffee from Kenia
- Hall 7.2B – Kenia | Sierra Leone – Robusta coffee | Colombia: Café SierrAzul – organic Arabica | Sudan – coffee corner
- Hall 7.2C – Ivory Coast: Premiere for Diegonefla Coffee | Nepal | Galería El Dorado coffe from Colombia | Peruvian organic coffee
- Hall 11.2 Cuban coffee
- Hall 12, 20 Coffee Bike Berlin – organic coffee
- Hall 17 Italian coffee specialities
- Hall 21 Origo Coffee Roasters | Maik Reinhardt organic coffee
- Hall 23 Coffee Roasters Hannemann
Besides coffee, I can also recommend the following highlights.
- Organic hall 1.2B – its all about organic products
- Flower hall 2.2 – because it’s simply beautiful! Pictures can be found on my Instagram page
- Sustainability Center 5.2A – Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ)
Finally, a few key facts
- WHEN? until January 29
- TIME? daily 10:00 – 18:00, January 27: 10:00 – 20:00
- TICKETs from 5 €, Standard day ticket 14 €
> Tip: It’s best to buy online via mobile phone, so you don’t have to queue
- WHERE? Messedamm 22, 14055 Berlin
- Take enough cash with you! Then you can not only eat on the spot, but also take many treats home with you.