Like every year, quite unexpected!
In a month is already Christmas! Do not panic if you do not have any ideas, because here are the TOP 5 coffee gifts for Christmas.
Ginger, orange peel, cinnamon, allspice, vanilla, nutmeg, cardamom, clove, honey, rosehip, black pepper, panela, tangerine peel, rose petals, red chillies, freeze dried strawberries, anise and maple sugar promise a taste explosion in your cup.
It not only looks great, but always ensures a consistent perfect result in the cup. A must for every espresso coffee machine owner – and maybe something that not everyone has.
#3 Coffee Style
#2 Coffee Gift Boxes
What is better than a colorful mix and the anticipation of opening a box that you then explore bit by bit? So here are some of the most beautiful coffee gift boxes from different roasters:
- TRY Kaffee: 5 x 50g coffee + 60-page booklet
- Mókuska Caffè: 250g coffee, scoop, Hario V60 Dripper + filter, 2x espresso chocolate
- Speicherstadt Kaffee: 4 x 250g coffee + 2 coffee cups
- Becking Kaffee: 20 x 50g coffee in a coffee bag
- Coffee Circle: 350g coffee, enamel cup, coffee knowledge book
- Coffeepoltan: 5 x 9 pck. for cups of coffee, Stelton mini brewer + cup
Probably the best gift – because what could be better than knowing that the coffee is never gone?!
Kaffee subscriptions are offered by many roasting companies, such as CoffeeCircle, Happy Coffee, Flying Roasters, Kaffischopp, Torrefaktum, Solvino. More roasting in the overview can be found here.