Are you still looking for a book about coffee? Perfect timing! Because it is time for The Leipzig Book Fair. Here my coffee book recommendations.
- “From beans to brewing – boffees explored, explained and enjoyed”
- A classic and a must for anybody who loves coffee.
- incl. 29 cultivation country portraits
- 256 pages in jute optics cover for € 17.99.
- “for beginners and professionals“
- Focus is clearly on coffee knowledge, coffee practices from roasting to latte art and barista training and international coffee enjoyment.
- Therefore, it is also recommended for international barista training.
- 200 pages are available for € 26.90.
- My personal favorite, good price performance ratio and a must for coffee lovers
- Coffee knowledge, 34 cultivation portraits, barista knowledge, recipes & equipment
- 224 pages, awarded with the World Cookbook Award, for € 16.95.
- also available in Spanish, Dutch, French and Portuguese
- History, cultivation, processing, preparation, recipes and 50 coffee brands and European specialties coffee roasters In the portrait.
- Cool mini-book (12x15cm) that fits in almost every handbag.
- Good summary on 207 pages in text & image for € 4.99.
- Everything about history, cultivation, harvesting, processing, transport, storage and preparation up to the topic of sustainability.
- Detailed on 300 pages from the German Coffee Association for € 29.95.
If this is not enough, just go to the book fair in Leipzig. Doors open for you until tomorrow 6 pm.
Leipziger Messe GmbH
23 – 26 March 2017
Daily: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
If you want to follow the whole thing in pictures, here is the Instagram page >>