With 61 tons of coffee per year, no. 67 of the coffee producers.
- Coffee is one of the main agricultural products besides cotton, peanuts and palm oil.
- Cultivated are Robusta, Excelsa and Liberica coffee mainly in the south of the country at altitudes up to 641 m.
- Excelsa is a particularly robust coffee plant, as it gets by with dry soil conditions.
- Tourism in Benin continues to increase. To offer guests locally grown Benin coffee, there are more and more small coffee farms.
- Nescafé is the most frequently drunk coffee in Benin, which is more likely to be the lower price than the quality.