Fine, sweet and strong!
With bag 14 our cup is filled from the middle of Colombia today.
Finca Loma Talá
- The Finca Loma Talá is located southwest of the small tranquil and very traditional town of Ataco in the famous coffee-growing province of Tolima on the Rio Saldaña.
- In the immediate vicinity is the National Park Las Hermosas.
- One of the finest coffee varieties – SL28 is cultivated here at heights of 1,900 to 2,100 m.
- The coffee is soft and full-bodied, has a very balanced body and has intense notes of dark chocolate and sweet grapefruit.
… how to drink that in Colombia? Surely as:
- Half coffee – half Aguapanela. For the preparation of a coffee:
- Bring 400 ml of water with 100 g of cane sugar to boil in a saucepan. simmer 30 min. and stir occasionally to dissolve the cane sugar. Then remove from the fire and let rest 5 min.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of coffee powder to a small French press and top up with cane water (agua de panela).
- Stir 4 min., then push the sieve down and serve.
With bag 15 we will be traveling to familiar terrain tomorrow.