The London Coffee Festival ends today – tomorrow starts the UK Coffee Week! 10 – 16 April 2017
- Here, however, not just coffee is celebrated. The British are known to use every occasion for fundraising. Same here!
- In thousands of cafes across the country donations are collected, which go 100 % to the “Project Waterfall“.
- An initiative that provides clean water systems for the coffee growing communities.
- 132 l of water are used for 1 cup of coffee.
- And because 663 million people around the world without access to safe, clean water are simply too many!
- Clean water not only improves the health and well-being of the communities but also gives access to education, income and, ultimately, a better life.
- Simply drink coffee at participating shops!
- £ 0.05 is then automatically donated per coffee.
- If you want to participate as a coffeeshop in the UK, you can register here.