Today, on the 27th of June, the day of coffee is celebrated in Colombia.
- On this day, the Colombians celebrate a very important source of employment and development for many families across the country.
- The 27th of June is also reminiscent of the founding jubilee of the Federation of Coffee Growers of 1927.
- In Calarcá, Quindío the day of coffee is celebrated since 1960 with the Fiesta Nacional del Café (coffee parade).
- The election of Miss Coffee, Yipaos parade (these are the cars in which the coffee is transported) and many other activities around the coffee, still until 30 June 2017.
- If you want to know more about Colombian coffee, get the information here, including coffee recommendations
Image rights: Fiesta Nacional del Café