Still a bit jetlagged here for you my coffee recommendations for NYC.
There is teeming with Third Wave Coffee in Manhattan. Colored milk is the trend and there are each 20 stores from most cafes – so perfect for energy recharging during sightseeing.
Bluestone Lane Coffee
- 2 E 90th St – Central Park | 1114 Avenue of the Americas – Bryant Park | 30 Broad St – Financial District | etc.
- Australian café-lifestyle, roaster, delicious coffee, bowls and colored latte
The Good Sort
- 5 Doyers Street – Chinatown
- In the middle of Chinatown you can get “Iced Rainbow Latte”, good coffee and super delicious healthy bowls and breads.
- 1 Rockefeller Plaza | The High Line – 10th Avenue and West 16th Street | 160 Berry Street – Brooklyn | etc.
- Roasters, 3rd Wave Single Origin Coffee, delicious snacks, ColdBrew to go and a lot of sustainability
Ninth Street Espresso
- 75 9th Ave – Chelsea Market | Lombardy Hotel – Midtown East | etc.
- Specialties coffee roaster and café, reduced to essences with 7 coffees on the menu
Stumptown Coffee Roaster
- 18 W, 29th Street – Ace Hotel | 30 West, 8th Street – Greenwich Village
- Well-known American roastery, café, including ColdBrew to go in bottles
Wenn ihr noch mehr wollt:
- One Girl Cookies – Downtown Brooklyn
- Grumpy Coffee – divers
- Gregory Coffee – divers
El Beít – Williamsburg
More pictures and videos on my Instagram Page