The weekend is just around the corner and what can be better than leaving the house for a good coffee and a piece of cake?
Since today is “coffee-cake-day” – the perfect occasion for a couple of weekend tips in Berlin.
All others are allowed to enter Instagram or come to Berlin!
National Coffee Cake Day
- On April 7, the National Coffee Cake Day is celebrated in the USA
- Coffee cakes are usually small, rectangular yeast cake pieces, with cinnamon, sprinkles or fruits such as cherries, blueberries or apple pieces.
- When and why its celebrated is hard to find, but it is celebrated – and this is good.
- Therefore here a few cafe recommendation across Berlin.
- And even if you’re not the yeast cake fan, you’ll probably find something here.
Where to go in Berlin
Frau Behrens Torten
- Wilmersdorfer Str. 96, 10629 Berlin / Bergmannstraße 3, 10961 Berlin
- I like them all! My tip: French chocolate tart with live music on the piano
- Reichenberger Str. 101, 10999 Berlin / Alte Schönhauser Str. 14, 10119 Berlin
- Who likes New York Cheese Cake, will love THIS ONE! The great coffee quality is self-evident!
- Dresdener Str. 13, 10999 Berlin
- Elderflower blossom cheese cake, Macarons & Co. to vegan
- Großbeerenstraße 28d, 10965 Berlin
- Chocolate-pecanus cake with mocha cream or creations with green tea and oranges?
- Simon-Dach-Straße 1, 10245 Berlin
- Strawberry parfait cake, a game of chess and then a fresh bread from the bakery.
- Pannierstraße 64, 12043 Berlin
- #fancycakecreations #California
Sowohl Als Auch
- Kollwitzstraße 88, 10435 Berlin
- The name says it! Start there for breakfast and remain up to coffee & cakes!
- Kantstraße 138, 10623 Berlin
- Something for everyone! And how sexy sounds: milk rice raspberry tart!