The coffee to go trend can be hardly escaped – 70 % of consumers have fallen into the trend. The Deutschen Umwelthilfe e. V. has a few more frightening facts:
- In Germany, 320,000 coffee-to-go cups are consumed every hour.
- This is almost 3 billion per year!
- In Berlin alone, there are about 460,000 cups a day.
- Approximately 5 % of the total coffee consumption is drunk from disposable cups.
- The number of consumers who are particularly frequent or occasionally using coffee-to-go cups is currently 70 % in Germany.What can be done against the whole plastic waste, if one does not want to renounce this ritual?
And there are some good arguments for this:
- Cup of ultra-light bamboo
- Banderole and cover made of silicone
- no risk to health
- Recyclable & dishwasher safe
- When buying support the campaign “Stadtbäume” with 2 €The Mug costs 9 €, there are over 54 locations of the Berlin S-Bahn, Bio Company and Marktzeit Berlin.