World Barista Championship 2017
World Barista Championship 2017 starting today!
- After the Latte Art, Brewers Cup, Good Spirits and Cup Tasters World Championships in Budapest in June, the annual World Barista Championship of the World Coffee Events (WCE) starts today.
- The participants represent over 60 nations.
- In 15 min. they present 4 espressi, 4 milk drinks and 4 original signature drinks at the highest level.
- The best 12 participants of the first round go into the semi-final round.
- The top 6 participants of the semi-final will enter the final round, from which a winner will be named World Barista Champion!
- The complete schedule with all participants can be found here.
- The host of WBC 2017 is the Seoul Cafe Show – the first and only exhibition officially supported by the International Coffee Organization (ICO).
- There are 580 exhibitors from 40 countries and 150,730 visitors from 70 countries.
- At the same time, the World Coffee Leaders Forum will be held to discuss sustainable development.
- With so much coffee in the city, the Seoul Coffee Festival cannot be missed as it is all about coffee, the city and culture.
- You can either follow the whole spectacle on Instagram, Facebook and Youtube or drop by directly.
- Business Day: 09 – 10 November 2017 (10-18h)
- Public Day: 11 – 12 November 2017 (10-16h)
- Seoul, Korea
- CafeShow Seoul, COEX, Hall A~D
image rights: CafeShow